We have a great white paper examining the five key technology challenges for SMEs. ‘Under Used and Under Threat’ first published by First Voice, the magazine of the Federation of Small Businesses.
So, what’s the key highlights of the white paper:
- If you don’t have a dedicated IT department, just knowing what technology is out there is a struggle
- What happens when there’s a problem, if you don’t have a dedicated resource?
- What should be a crucial element of a company’s IT strategy, cyber security is so often overlooked
- In the era of GDPR, no company, large or small can afford to not pay attention to their data security and storage
- Employees can be the difference between a successful adoption of new technology and failure.
In fact, the full paper has a more detailed review of the five key technology challenges for SMEs, how they make use of technology and the strategic decisions around IT investment and deployment.