MLR Networks has the service capability to support and manage your infrastructure throughout its lifecycle.
From project management to full managed services, we have a service to meet your requirements.
Our consulting services offer a means to better understand how your current technology infrastructure and services can deliver on your corporate strategy and support business requirements. We also work with clients to develop business cases for new technology implementation including full budgetary considerations, timescales and impact to business as usual.
All Professional Service engagements come with a dedicated Project Manager who will ensure that the project remains on track, on budget and with the communication required to enable you to manage your stakeholders. All project managers have relevant vendor certifications along with professional qualifications such as PRINCE2.
From selective out-tasking to a complete as-a-service offering, our managed services free up your IT resources to focus on strategic technology initiatives. We help you to run your business more effectively, get faster problem resolution, increase productivity and save money.
In addition, we offer a range of Cisco managed services.
IT Support Services
MLR Networks is a customer-led organisation with a dedicated UK based 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre (NOC). Utilising the latest monitoring tools, we ensure that your services and systems are running optimally and address potential points of failure before they become critical. Where a site visit is required, we work to pre-agreed SLAs.
Why choose MLR
- Highly experienced technical team covering multi-vendors and solutions
- Flexible approach with a range of SLAs to choose from
- 24/7 UK based network operations centre with capability to support all your estate under one umbrella contract
- Experience up to 30% cost savings by moving from in-house to MLR Networks service desk
- Experience on-average network uptime of 99%
Local Area Networks
Benefits of using our services:
- Improve productivity through increased uptime and freed up resource
- Enrich the user experience
- Stimulate innovation
- Deliver cost-savings and return on investment of existing estates
- Enable business agility
- Increase customer satisfaction