About the role
As part of our growth strategy, we would like to recruit an Account Manager to manage some key accounts as well as developing business relationships with new customers for MLR Networks.
The Account Manager will be working within MLR Networks’ sales and marketing team, with a range of clients from various vertical markets, across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional who is looking to build on their existing sales experience.
This role will be primarily focused on creating opportunities and delivering new business around Cisco architecture products and our supporting professional services.
- Core responsibilities
- To target new business through the development of existing, legacy and new business relationships, to include direct prospect communication, leveraging partner relationships and participation in tender responses
- To achieve given commercial targets and KPI targets as necessary
- To create, work to and regularly review a sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required objectives
- Create, maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline moving prospects through the sales cycle from ‘Discovery to Close’ within the CRM system
- To assess, understand and quote on new business opportunities
- To play a key part in educating the operational team of the scope and delivery requirements for your customer
- To lead customer meetings and presentations and create professional business proposals based on individual customer needs as required
- Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout
- Flexibility of working hours and travelling are key requirement of this role
- Essential skills and experience required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a sales role focused on Cisco or equivalent architecture and professional services.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Cisco LAN, WLAN and IP based communication solutions or equivalent.
- Full end-to-end understanding of IT networks.
- Experience of preparing large multi-phase bids & tender returns.
- Target oriented, with a drive to over-achieve against set targets and KPI.
- A reliable and strong communicator; building relationships with both clients and MLR Networks staff.
- Experience of executive level engagement.
- A team player, willing to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org