About the role
MLR Networks is a rapidly expanding network infrastructure business providing advanced network solutions to the SME and mid-size commercial markets.
Our business is focused on providing IT network solutions that extend the capability and performance of the modern-day business. As part of our growth strategy MLR is recruiting a Junior Engineer to formalise and enhance our existing deployment processes.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary operations team with a range of clients across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised individual to provide Network Installation services to a range of new and existing customers who operate across a range of vertical markets.
- Core responsibilities
- Carry out a variety of Network & IT cabling related installations within a mixture of environments, including but not limited to, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, telephony and fibre optics.
- Work to tight deadlines and ensure tasks are completed to meet both MLR and the client’s expectations.
- Work in accordance with MLR’s health and safety policies and statutory Health and Safety Legislation.
- Essential skills and experience required
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the industry.
- Be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of network cabling and installations to a certain technical degree.
- Be able to work under pressure within tight timescales both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and learn job related skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility of working hours and travelling are key requirements of this role.
- Full and valid UK driving licence.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com